Monday, November 17, 2008

Another Tagging

Okay, so I was tagged by both Jessica and Alene (as you may have seen in my other tagging post). Since Jessica has a different set of questions to answer, I'm going to do it twice. But, again, I've got no one to tag so it's just going to be a question and answer session with myself. Here goes:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. arranging my housing for returning in the fall to BYUH (March)
2. meeting Mike (April) - out the window went BYUH plans
3. getting engaged (May) - cemented the nix on BYUH
4. getting married to Mike in the Chicago temple (October)
5. finding out I was pregnant with Jaren (December)

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. finish quilling my Christmas presents
2. get an entire night's sleep without being awoken by a child
3. putting away laundry
4. buy Annie new Sunday shoes (I've been cramming her size 10 feet into size 8 shoes for about two months now)
5. work with Ammon on reading (he wants to be able to read - today - and is frustrated with the process and work it's taking him with his dyslexia)

5 Snacks I Enjoy (two out of five being healthy snacks ain't bad, the bad thing is chocolate is no. 1 snack - LOL):
1. chocolate
2. grapes
3. apple slices
4. animal crackers
5. cookies

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Tithing
2. Invest
3. Pay off house and then build a custom one
4. Pay off student loans
5. donate to some worthwhile charities

5 Places I have Lived (I'm changing this one to all the places I've lived - there have been a lot):
1. Greenwood, Indiana
2. Beaverton, Oregon
3. Crystal Lake, Illinois
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Vernon Hills, Illinois
6. Helsinki, Finland (and other cities in Finland, but since I was a missionary and moved every few months, I'm not naming them all)
7. Laie, Hawaii
8. Hauula, Hawaii
9. St. Joseph, Michigan
10. Puyallup, Washington
11. Aberdeen, Washington (there are other places within Washington, but since I was a little kid when we lived there, I can't remember the town names)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. paper route
2. babysitter (steady evening job when I was 14)
3. KFC
4. BYUH library reference desk assistant
5. Business Analyst for Kemper Insurance (which went under a few years ago)

5 People I Tag: No one - and that's okay. I do have friends, but those who have blogs have been tagged already. I just have to recruit more of my friends to blog, I guess. Then, I can tag shamelessly.

No comments: