Monday, November 17, 2008

Late in the Game Tagging

I've been tagged (a while ago, but haven't had time to check out anyone's blog - including my own). So, here goes:

Both Jessica and Alene tagged me so I'm passing it along (although I don't know to whom)!

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows (although I haven't watched "regular" TV since the Olympics)
1) So you think you can dance
2) Survivor
3) Property Ladder
4) Biggest Loser
5) John and Kate Plus 8
6) America's Next Top Model
7) American Idol
8) CNN (I'm a news junkie - now I just get all I want from the Internet)

8 Things I did yesterday
1) Got up early
2) Attended church and actually got to go to R.S. instead of Primary (YEAH!)
3) Made cookies
4) Took a nap
5) Talked on the phone for a LONG time to a friend from Oregon
6) quilled a new nativity
7) Made BBQ babyback ribs
8) Cuddled with the baby

8 Things I look forward to
1) seeing Dallin walk (but he can take his time - I'm in no hurry)
2) Thanksgiving
3) Seeing the Lubshina sisters Saturday after Thanksgiving (it's been SIX years since we've seen each other in person)
4) more time for quilling
5) Seeing my kids grow up in righteousness and serve the Lord (go on missions, get married in the temple)
6) Going on a mission (or three) with Mike when we get older
7) Christmas
8) spending family time (most days I can't get enough - but, there are those other days)

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Texas Roadhouse
2) Logans
3) Wendys
4) Dave's Famous BBQ
5) Red Robin
6) China Wok
7) Thai Spice
8) Olive Garden (in small doses)

8 things on my wish list
1) creating a website to sell my quilling
2) having the know-how to decorate my home as nicely as my friends' homes (anyone volunteer to help me out?)
3) having time to read all the books we own
4) being a righteous mother
5) having children who stay true to the faith all their days
6) going back to Finland some day
7) going back to Hawaii some day
8) managing my time more wisely and getting the most out of 24 hours.

8 People to Tag
1) dunno
2) dunno
3) dunno
4) dunno
5) dunno
6) nobody
7) nothing
8) thats all folks!

No comments: